Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:06:22 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      74 VW Bus for free! (forward to Type 2 list please)

I bought a 74 VW Bus Automatic about six years ago with the idea of restoring it. Instead it has become a storage shed for me and I have decided that it should have a better chance at life than what I am giving it. So if you want it, come and get it! I have a good title for it. You would be buying a rolling van with no motor or trans. I have both but unless you want to buy them from me, I am going to keep them. I also have a full set of window rubber for this van but again unless you want to pay me what I paid for them, I will keep them. The van is relatively solid and just a 7 passenger with no middle bench. The two front seats are there as well as the rear seat. It needs some body work due to rust but again should be a solid project for someone inclined. I am located in Southern, NJ (Millville zip 08332). Please let me know as soon as you can if you want this bus. It needs to be gone by March 15th or I will be forced to send it to the crusher.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242