Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:30:51 -0600
From:         Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to get a Westy to Europe?

Now if they would let me and my girlfriend camp out on the trip over, that would be great!!

Jeff 85 Westfalia GL "El Cheapo"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Stebbins" <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 12:32 PM Subject: Re: How to get a Westy to Europe?