Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:22:47 -0500
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: tie rode end remover followup Q
Comments: To: Jeff Oxroad <Oxroad@AOL.COM>

you don't need the ampro brand look at the bottom of lilley's post in the archive he says that directly. as far as i can determine you need two pullers to do it his way one for the tie rod and one for the ball joint. i just bought "oem" brand (this is a brand name, not trying to say oem here) pullers at my local autozone one was $9 and one was $14. i can't find this stuff on the autozone web site but it should be in the store.

jonathan