Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:09:06 -0500
From:         dylan friedman <insyncro@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: recycled german parts / eBay
Comments: To: Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@hotmail.com>

Thanks for the reply. I have been warned by others also. Couldn't resist an air flow meter for 1cent. I'm sure I would get what I paid for.

dylan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Nadig" <motorbruce@hotmail.com> To: <insyncro@HOTMAIL.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:46 AM Subject: RE: recycled german parts / eBay