Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:49:37 -0000
From:         karl filc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Racism and The Bus Depot
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Dear Ron,

I surely take off my hat for the donation you set up and will also donate 10% from my next purchases toward the donation.

My I thank you that you stand calm about the neo-nazi and antisemetic slures this "person" put out agaist you and your company. I'm born 1941 in Germany, came 1984 to Canada and know very well what the Nazis have done to the Jewish people. Words can barely describe this and only actions for the now living generation can make up for this.

All the best for you and your company and keep up the good work.

Hartmut

----- Original Message ----- From: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 4:49 AM Subject: Racism and The Bus Depot