Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:23:54 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: recycled german parts / eBay
Comments: To: John Connolly <john@AIRCOOLED.NET>

I'm not sure that just being honest is all there is to it. I had a guy on this list, (name will not be disclosed) that was very honest, but obviously lazy. He states he had a genneral group of parts, for sale. I ask for a picture, witch he could not produce. I than ask about a very specific parts. He stated it was not in the group, I forget why. Since he was stating "everthing" in a genneral group, but failed to stated what was missing, I then asked for a detailed list of parts, and a description of each parts condition. I recieved no details of anything. He stated he sent me a list, and that my spam blocked had spotted it. I have no spam blocker setup, so clearly his lack of effort killed the deal. So deals can get ugly, for many reasons. Eric