Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:42:12 -0000
From:         karl filc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: beware this syncro KILL THE KYLE THREADS PLEASE!
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Chris,

You are right. Lets go on with our own problems and forget this guy. We all did what we could do to get him off the list and there is no reason to hunt him down anymore.

Here in Canada we have a nice day and the ground is melting. Find this out as I was under my 80 Vanagon to figure which kind of mounting I have on the muffler. Soaking wet %^$#@

BTW motor # CT131429 and need a muffler for this beast. Maybe heater boxes as well.

Have a good weekend

Hartmut ----- Original Message ----- From: <JordanVw@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:42 PM Subject: Re: beware this syncro KILL THE KYLE THREADS PLEASE!