Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:30:38 -0500
From:         Tom Miller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>
Subject:      Re: GRRRR!   (was RE: Raising poptop with kayak on roof)
Comments: To: Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>

It is hard enough to raise the roof without a load on top of it! Take the load off and then raise it or put some pneumatic cylinders on the supports to help you raise it or get an assistant to help you raise it. TEMiller ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Hecht" <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 12:58 AM Subject: GRRRR! (was RE: Raising poptop with kayak on roof)