Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:39:32 -0600
From:         "Warren.K.Lail-1" <wlail@OU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: rear hatch won't  open
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

The same thing happened on my 87 GL. I popped the interior panel covering the lock and found that the electric actuator was not working, so I disengaged it and now the rear hatch will open when I insert the key, turn it to the right, and push. The auto feature is disabled, but at least I can open the hatch.

Hope this helps.

Warren 88 Westy "Billy Bones" 87 GL "Long John"

----- Original Message ----- From: Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, March 20, 2004 11:00 pm Subject: vanagon Digest - 20 Mar 2004 (#2004-250)