Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:08:37 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: rubber seal around pop top/cheap awnings??
Comments: To: mr_may21@HOTMAIL.COM

Why not just make your own awning with either right sized tarp or canvas with grommets, some clamps to clamp it to the rain gutter and a couple aluminum telescoping tent poles and nylon cord and those tent spikes to attach the nylon to stabilize the poles and outward end of the canvas? (long sentence, or what?)

Log onto either Bus Depot or Go Westy for the rubber seal for the pop top.

Bob Stevens