Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:25:46 -0600
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: recycled german parts / eBay
Comments: To: oliver8@TDS.NET

I've said it before, I'll say it again (refer to the archive for my earlier rants on this feedback manipulating vendor). Don't just look to see if there is positive or negative. Look at all the auctions that you can still view. See what types of items this person typically sells. Does it fit with what you are buying? Are there any strange patterns (like 10 auctions, one after the other, for meaningless items like an 8mm nut that the seller sells for 1¢)?

Go beyond the positive and negative. Do your homework.

Happy eBaying. I sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I work hard to keep the community honest. It is a significant source of my income. I want to keep it a place where people want to shop.

Cheers, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/