Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:20:45 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: CB antenna mounting - Structural strength
Comments: To: Mark Carrig <stratmanx@YAHOO.COM>

NGP? How does that work? Wave length for CB's is about 36 ft. 1/2 wave is 18 FT. 1/4 wave and ground plan is 9 ft. 1/4 wave with base load, I've seen and have a 48" antenna. What is this ? 1/4 wave with base load, and base load ground plan? I've never heard of it. By the way, you can still mount ot the fiberglass and use the body as a ground plan. ERic