Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:46:46 -0500
From:         "Ware, David (EM, PTL, Contractor, ARC)" <David.Ware@PENSKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: [vanagon] FS 86 camper $1000 in cleveland, oh?
Comments: To: Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>

Eric, I'd appreciate it if you'd inform the list that your statement was not based on having actually looked at the van in person. Or based on having talked to us about it, since you haven't done either.

If you were being humorous, then you should include something like this :) to indicate that. It's possible that you meant to do that and just forgot.

I know for a fact that I have not been negative about anything you have tried to sell.

Thank you.

Dave

FWIW, the email address I used to join the Vanagon list will go away today. Don't know if I'll be able to sign up with another. As stated in the ad, inquires are best directed to my Dad, since it's his van. Most of the ad detail is what he told me. Additional photos can be provided. If someone wants two dozen close up photos of various parts of the van, that can be done. Or a videotape. If you need to email rather than call, my email is dave_ware@hotmail.com.

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Zeno [mailto:vw4x4@FYI.NET] Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 12:04 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: [vanagon] FS 86 camper $1000 in cleveland, oh?

Right .... and one small detail left out: the rest of the vehicle is trashed......

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm