Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:42:10 -0800
From:         Doug in CA <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: need to ship a transmission
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Stan, Thanks for the link, I believe this was the one I have been searching for. I saw a guys classified add and he was touting he could send really big heavy stuff like sliding doors and rear doors, and rear bench seats anywhere in the north America for $85 bucks!

How much experience have you had with them? I was trying to buy a sink fridge unit from a guy back east but we were stumped as to how to get it out here.

Thanks,

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 8:30 PM Subject: Re: need to ship a transmission