Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:20:43 -0900
From:         Jeff Hartman <jeffhartman11@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 86 Vanagon unstable idle
Comments: To: collum@verizon.net

Thanks Mike, The VW dealer I took it to said they checked the grounds. Of course, I reason to believe that they are not the most reliable mechanics around. After the initial service (that did not solve the problem) I gave them a list of questions about what the mechanic who worked on it, after they told me that they do not allow customers to directly talk with mechanics. They have still not answered my questions 5 days later. I will follow up on the grounds. Appreciate the help, Jeff

_________________________________________________________________ All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn