Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:25:02 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: classic auto insurance loop to save cash
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <strtbug@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

Does this company really insure anything????

I once bought a policy for an airplane that read kinda like these people quote. In the end, the policy excluded even me, for whom the policy was supposed to cover. The "Me" exclusion was discovered in the technical lanugage by my attorney when I had to sue the insurance company. As it turns out, I won, but it was an aggravation and did cost me some money before it was over.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver