Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:04:09 -0600
From:         Wesley Alden Pegden <wes@CS.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Henry Ford
Comments: To: Paul & Becky Oliver <oliver8@TDS.NET>

I know this response took awhile, but I while ago I wrote a short piece on Henry Ford and his labor policies, to give to someone who I thought saw Ford's relation to his workers in to positive a light.

The paper is up at http://cs.uchicago.edu/~wes/ford.pdf if anyone is interested.

It's written from a fairly militant pro-labor perspective. It's definitely NOT my intent to start debates on the list, but I welcome any disagreements in my own inbox, of course. It is at the very least well-researched, however, and factually correct, regardless of its perspective, so I thought some might enjoy the information.

best, wes '84 vanagon