Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:49:19 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sirius antenna placement on westy??

I thought about not responding to this because I can't be remotely classed a "techy", especially considering my headlight relay installation lore. Mine is also under the cargo carrier. I recently put a new canvas on my Westy and ran the antenna wire under the front left corner of the aluminum/canvas, into the plastic liner a few inches and over to the interior "wallboard", down the rear edge of the drivers door area and along that plastic moulding forward and out under the floormat/carpet and up through the ashtray hole to the tuner unit, which I have mounted on my dash.

bob