Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:35:40 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Front heater Blues...88 Vanagon

Before you rip the dash a part again, check the hoses under the van. I had the same problem, and found an area where the hoses go thru the frame, to be pinched off. A hose clamp, (wire-ty type) just next to the hole in the frame had broke, allowing the top heater hose crush the lower hose thru the frame. If this does not work, disconnect the heater hoses and blow air in the reverse direction, thru the heater.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm