Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:06:44 EDT
From:         Don Deitke <DVWImports@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Original vs. rebuilt fuel pumps
Comments: To: phillips@ISGS.UIUC.EDU

Drew ~and all the Gang // Rebuilt products will never be as good as a new product // Having been in the Auto Parts & Service Sector for 42 years Ive seen the good & the bad of many different companys & suppliers and parts quality .I personally have serviced thousands & thousands of vechicles in my time. Bosch is probably the best New and Remanned Company in the world and their units can and do fail // Bosch will replace all the major components for all their remanned products , while most of the other remanners only replace what is needed just to get it operational ,out the door ,the quick buck is turned and who cares The (sucker ) owner will probably get rid of the car before it breaks again and we will never see the sucker again. The lowlife remanners and low grade new parts distributors count AND THRIVE on this idea // Also there is NO such thing as a lifetime part. ALL parts are man made and will fail eventually. Do not be decieved into thinking you are buying premium parts from these concerns you are buying the lowest grade part from the third and fourth world countries . Thread lightly with most so called remanned products.It is always better to replace a cv joint with a new Lobro unit than to use someones remanned axle unit .We also handle remanned products but I prefer sell the new product 10 to 1.For your protection and our reputation The group seems to have a very intelligent wisdom Guru He is a man who seems to be in the know // Ask GuruGeorge what he thinks of remanned products compared to using Good New German Parts // Drew with your so called remanned whats the difference pump you may of been left stranded 300 miles from home which in turn could have cost you a tow job maybe $75,00 to $125.00 to Billie Lowlifes garage for repairs then a motel bill for $95.00 . Thats because Billie can,t have the pump till tomorrow // And being the good guy that ole Billie is ,he will then slip you a chain store /junk store remanned pump and charge you for a spakling brand new unit .// Also little billie will tell that it will be $129.99 Labor for the installation .Most likely billies pump will fail in six months and the towing and replacing costs reacurrrrrr .Hope your close to home cause remanned can be costly // It Sounds like your mechanic has a ( Sound Head on his shoulders ,Pay Attention to his Sound Words. ( Print & Pass this email on to your Mechanic He may want to pass it on to all his customers ) Only shops with low integrity or no integrety buy low priced, low quality parts ~~~~ Nuff said for now Remember Buyer Beware !!!! Thanks to All for Your Wonderfull Patronage !!! Don @ DVW Online Parts Catalog www.dvwimportautoparts.com