Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:24:34 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: State of the Art in Engine Swaps is....?
Comments: To: Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>

Joe, I'm going out to my Syncro with the inline 4 cly. and heading out on the highway. I will run 10 red lights in your name just for saying such a terrible thing. If by chance I see a Subaru I will also try to run it down just to get his name so you can tell him what you might do with the engine in his car.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm