Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:10:54 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mjruskin@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Wall Street Journal article about Japanese car camping
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>

Jeeze - I think it sounds like Yoshi should go into business and be running a mobile hotel - (The Eastphalia Motor Hotel?) based upon the ready market acceptance of 3 adult males sleeping in a tiny minivan.

He could fit maybe 6 in Westy - a major competitive advantage.

I'm gonna buy a big US motorhome, and ship it to Japan where I could rent out each bunk at like $50 USD a night. (and maybe $25 per day) Even if nobody let me park, I could easily just keep driving it in circles on the Freeway.

Marshall Ruskin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Palmer" <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 6:08 PM Subject: Re: Wall Street Journal article about Japanese car camping