Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:57:58 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cleaning Moly grease from clothing
Comments: To: developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>

Since the shirt is a loss .................. Spray on EZ-Off Oven cleaner, work it in, let it dry, wet it again and wash it in cold water, worked for me.

Stan

----- Original Message ----- From: "developtrust" <developtrust@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 7:47 PM Subject: Cleaning Moly grease from clothing