Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:04:27 -0700
From:         Tim Schneider <Tim.Schneider@SYNOPSYS.COM>
Subject:      FYI Excellent Condition VW VanagonGL*Picts* - $3000

FYI

Seen on craigslist today.. I have no affiliation with the owner..

-tim

1985 Excellent Condition VW VanagonGL*Picts* - $3000 Reply to: <mailto:anon-28612934@craigslist.org?subject=1985%20Excellent%20Condition%20VW%20VanagonGL%2aPicts%2a%20%20%2d%20%243000>anon-28612934@craigslist.org Date: 2004-04-12, 12:31PM PDT

This is a vanagon that has a fold down bench that works as a double size bed. There is a small table area and a Igloo electric fridge. You can hook up the van to an outside electrical source and run a 110 watt plug in appliance. This vechicle can be used to camp out of or just run your stuff around town. The back area is huge and I've fit lumber items in it up to 12 feet long and 4 feet wide. Great cargo area!

Basic Info: Auto Transmission / mileage (164,471) 12,000 miles on a re-done engine. Both the automatic transmission and the engine block was rebuilt. at 152,855 miles. Outside body, no dings , no rust, new paint job 3 years ago. Inside has a solid 3/4 plywood base over the old floor base. You can anchor any configuration to this solid flooring. New carpet put in front and back floor sections. Middle console installed for your "stuff". This van runs strong...it is in great shape mechanically. This vechicle has been serviced at Fred's Garage in Redwood City since I've had it. Always changed the oil and had all maintance work up to date. I have all past service and repair records.

Other items replaced include: Automatic Starter Fuel hoses Alternator CV Joints Master Brake Cylinder, Brake shoes Radiator Battery Water Pump Extra's: 110 plug in and dual battery system / Power Inverter power door locks and an alarm system, keyless entry 5 Cd changer / Detachable am / fm radio face / Rear speakers and power amplifer Mid section Moon Roof / pops up or can be completely removed.

This van has been barely used over the past year. If you are looking for a fun way to get around with your "stuff" this is a great vehicle. I've put about $7,000+ in upgrades and repairs so this van is ready to go. Originally listed this van at $3500 and I've reduced it by $500, my loss your gain.

You can reach me by cell phone 415 806-1131 The Van is located in Mtn View. Please call if interested in a viewing and a test drive. Serious Inquiries Only Pict Link: <http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amznwm/album?.dir=/6666>http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amznwm/album?.dir=/6666

Thanks for looking,

Liz