Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:32:57 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: FS: '93 Eurovan MV w/ jumpseats, bed, table $1500 MUST SELL
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com

In a message dated 4/13/04 2:31:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM writes:

> > So Chris, why are you selling your 1993 Eurovan? How long have you owned it? > Is it a 4-cyl. or a VR6? 4-spd manual or 5-spd? I don't want an automatic > because I heard they have lots of problems. How do you llike driving it? > What kind > of interior layout does it have? > >

uhh..? Ben usually your posts are funny but the humor in the above escapes me....(still scratching his head ..do not try to analyze Ben's humor..it is very, very dangerous ;<)

Anyway, folks here is a repost of my FRIEND's van, this isnt mine, im posting it as a favor. if you read closely, everything Ben asked above is explained in my initial post...his contact info is below. once again, its not my van, i have nothing to gain from its sale other than helping out a friend. Ben, you need to stay away from the Haight-Asbury district...all that 2nd hand funny air from the retro-hippies you are being exposed to is taking its toll..... :< )

--------snip-------- I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND. it is a '93 Eurovan MV. white w/ grey velour interior. 125k miles. 2.5L 5cyl w/ auto trans. the body is straight - no dents - NO seam rust whatsoever.. this van has been in Atlanta all its life, never seen salt. it has a perfect interior, capt chairs, sofabed w/ cushion, rear storage cabinet under cushion, sliding side windows, jumpseats, jumpseat trays, flip out side table with cupholders, flourescent light, power windows, power doorlocks, power mirrors, cruise, a/c, etc.. very complete van. the timing belt is new. the a/c did work until recently. it is a automatic transmission. tires are good. passes emissions. this van also comes with a BUNCH of parts from another 93 eurovan GL he parted out. the van runs and drives however, it possibly needs a transmission control module as after a while of driving, the transmission will go into "limp mode" and max out at 55mph. he has not looked into it but he thinks thats what it might be. around town it does fine. the other thing is the van could use a paint job, but the body is very straight and rust-free. the title is good and in his name, and he is ready to sell. he is selling because he just bought a '04 Jeep and he doesnt need the eurovan anymore. the MV is located in Birmingham Ala, about 2 hrs from Atlanta. he can possibly deliver to Atlanta. anyway his email address is DDallendesign@aol.com he is not on vortex so you will need to email him. he doesnt currently have pics but will soon. the van also has clear front turn signals which look pretty sharp and like i said comes with a bunch of spare parts this is a steal all for $1500.. i am doing this as a favor to him, so please only email him if you are serious about buying it.