Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:46:24 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: testing a fuel pump (long)
Comments: To: Mike Pedersen <mikeped@SHAW.CA>

Don't let it bother you Mike! I've been told that the VW pump will produce 120 psi, I've never seen one that would go over 67 psi and hold it for long. There are a few Ford trucks and older VW Rabbits / Jetta's that use the same pumps but I've never found any in wrecking yards .......... actually never looked very hard.

Stan Wilder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pedersen" <mikeped@SHAW.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 2:25 PM Subject: Re: testing a fuel pump (long)