Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:34:45 -0400
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: 96 Hours at EveryBus 2004

And mostly BIG THANK YOU CHRIS!!! YA DONE GOOD!!!

It was a great event.

And just from me, thank you to everyone who was so nice and friendly, talked about all kinds of stuff to anyone, and to all the people who tinkered with my van (Frank, Ben, Craig, George, Jerry, and if I left someone out my apologies!), and to my nice next-van neighbors from Tennessee, and the people who didn't even know me but lent their caulking gun, hair dryer, and other handy tools, and on and on... Oh, and to all the nice dogs I played with in everyone's campsites, they were great too.

I can't wait till next year!

Joy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Joy Hecht and Matilda, 1989 Burgundy Vanagon and Henrietta, sad-eyed orangutan who waltzes with Matilda and me and Bicycle and Kayak, who ride on Matilda

For musings about life and the vanadventures: http://users.rcn.com/jhecht/gypsy ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++