Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:14:08 -0600
From:         Ryan Mark Shankland <mark.shank@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1.9 running rich
Comments: To: George Thorburn <thorgk@ACCESSCOMM.CA>

Hi, you might try the H2O temp sensor as this is one of the sensors that tells the ECU to start heeding the O2 sensor (ie engine is warm) if this happened when you changed fluid. It may be telling the ECU that the engine is never warm, so it continues to run rich. Or, it may be the brain itself... Hope not, Mark '87 hitop