Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:10:34 -0700
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Will the clutch survive the trip on 89 Westy?
Comments: To: DanielCRoberts@AOL.COM

Dan, You may just for giggles change out the 4 rear rubber engine mounts. They get mushy and tend to allow wind up on the drive line and clutch chatter. More so when hot. I changed them on my 85 and it made a difference.

I dont think its too big of a job you support the engine and pull the cross member.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "-- Dan Roberts" <DanielCRoberts@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 10:58 AM Subject: Will the clutch survive the trip on 89 Westy?