Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:50:33 -0700
From:         zolo <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Grey water tank (81 Vanagon Westy)
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

Looking at the gray and fresh water tank at the erocampers website, there is a 45 liter tank, which is over 11 gallons, that would be a good candidate for an extra gas tank. Maybe only the seals would have to be changed for holding gas. It would have to ba connected to the breathing system though. I just can't envision how it would be filled fast enough, unless the connection to the tank would be about an inch size. Makes you think. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 9:11 AM Subject: Re: Grey water tank (81 Vanagon Westy)