Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:28:07 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: how do you break into a vanagon?
Comments: To: Jeff Oxroad <Oxroad@AOL.COM>

It think this is a good thread to make public. This way we can secure our vanagons better.

Try the sliding windows. These are easy to get in, if you have done, any thing to fix them after years of where.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm