Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:44:10 EDT
From:         Don Deitke <DVWImports@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2.1 hose price deal (this upsets me!)/Poor Baby/Are We Done
              Yet?
Comments: To: THX0001@aol.com

By George , By George, By George, Listen Gang Listen to the Ultimate Wisdom of Wisdom George // There are 4 to 5 major parts importers in the US // This is how the system works, parts are purchased from mfgers. in the Far East ~~ Japan , Kong, China, // We then head for the Great Med Sea for our World Renouned German Parts other countries also donate their wares to the world from this location Italy and other central europe locales // We are also supplied from England & Spain // The parts are purchased in what tis known as containers these large animals are stacked upon each other and set side by side & front to rear in large hollow ships or over sized paddle boats // From there the big boys start churin their paddles across the Big Ponds either east or west landing in LA, San Fran, Atlanta, Miami, Baltimore, Jersey, or New York // We also have our southern teir providers Mexico & Brazil // Now from our ports the parts containers are loaded on to what we know as trailer trucks and then delivered to the Importers dry dock // Parts are then distributed to various middle men then to parts stores in the country // the importer pays $ 20.00 for a part because he bought 75 of a given item / He then sells it to Bills Parts Warehouse for $ 30.00 Bill puchased 10 pcs. Bill then sells to parts stores in his region for $ 48.95 // By George comes along to pay $ 72.99 and is happy & on his way .Wisdom is a human need and should be heeded Hey Gang Thank George for his words of WISDOM Nuff Nonsense Gang Don @ DVW Imports Online Catalog www.dvwimportautoparts.com Our site is being revamped on the weekends Just Email your requests Over 40 years VW & Import Exp.