Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:22:28 -0600
From:         John Connolly <john@AIRCOOLED.NET>
Subject:      Re: how hot do you run?
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@bellsouth.net>

then perhaps they could use less then 2 drops if they were using straight detergent.

I'm not here to engage in a pissing contest, I was just forwarding the factual information on what those guys did. It is true that I left out the fact that they do it so the engines run cooler, but I figured (obviously incorrectly) that people could figure this out without me mentioning it.

I'll just crawl back in my hole.

John

Please allow up to 48 hours for a representative of Aircooled.Net to respond to your email inquiry. If you have not received a response in over 72 hours (3 days), please send a follow up email, since it is possible that our email filter system may have flagged and captured your first message as a "spam" if it had any elements that matched typical characteristics common to unsolicited mail. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 7:11 AM Subject: Re: how hot do you run?