Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:21:19 -0400
From:         DennisHaynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1993 Eurovan w/ inline 5-cylinder--a good deal??
Comments: To: "EricM.Ginney" <ginho@EARTHLINK.NET>

At 190K the new owner has to expect a money pit. The trans is only one part of the total package. Every part that has not been replaced will require some type of service soon. Very few 5 speeds were sold so used parts are almost non existent and all trans parts will come from the dealer if still available. The price may be OK if the new owner is planning to learn the vehicle and do most of his own work.