Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:16:42 -0700
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and
              ignored.
From:         Don in Phoenix <02BuellS3T@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Can anybody in Phoenix area give me a ride?

Listers,

Just got off the phone with Perry at Totally German. He replaced the fuel filter and the rubber fuel lines / clamps that were on it (was leaking like a sieve!), changed the electrical portion of my ignition switch (bad X terminal), replaced my reverse switch (removed old, replace with new that I supplied, cleaned old and put it back in as the NEW one was defective, old one works fine now) and checked my brakes (Midas lied, there was nothing wrong with them - and I had ordered new rotors and pads - anybody need some syncro brake rotors and pads??). Total bill was ~$250. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get back down there tomorrow to pick it up...

And a big thanks to Karl who took time out to make the ~80 mile round trip to get me home!!

Don in Phoenix, AZ 1987 Vanagon GL Syncro - back among the living! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don in Phoenix" <02BuellS3T@cox.net> To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;> Sent: Mon 26 April 2004 14:19 Subject:Can anybody in Phoenix area give me a ride?