Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:25:43 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: E-codes w/ 9004 bulbs?
Comments: To: Jack <john.cook58@VERIZON.NET>

I'm one of those guys that runs my brights all the time. My headlight bulbs are the original sealed beams in my 912e Porsche. That's 29 years old. My electrical system puts out 13.5 volts vs the 15 + volts put out by newer car charging systems. Even if you put the fu-fu bulbs in your vanagon they're not going to be as bright as they would in the newer cars unless you pump up your voltage a little more.

Stan Wilder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack" <john.cook58@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 4:53 PM Subject: Re: E-codes w/ 9004 bulbs?