Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:41:55 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tools for engine overhaul on 85 waterboxer
Comments: To: Mark Seifert <theburnvictims@HOTMAIL.COM>

What's the difference between rebuilding and reassembling MEASURING and restoring the clearances you can't rebuild an engine without the proper micrometers you can only put it back together

the other critical tool is experiance

Boston Bob militant engine rebuilder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Seifert" <theburnvictims@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 12:52 AM Subject: Re: Tools for engine overhaul on 85 waterboxer