Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:59:00 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@TELIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Night vision trick (was "E-codes w/ 9004 bulbs?")

You loose the sense of distance when looking with only one eye but that might be better than loosing vision on both - maybe At least in Europe Hella and other brands sell add on hibeams with xenon bulbs in them and a pair of those ( or some other good quality lights ) on the roofrack will make even truckdrivers turn of their hibeams since Vanagons are rather tall :-) The problem is if the other guy has a taller truck or more lights, the worst I´ve "bumped in to" had a pair of rotating blue lights and he gave me a ticket :-)

Calle -88 Vanagon Mullhyttan - Sweden

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Earl" <jefferrata@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 12:40 AM Subject: Night vision trick (was "E-codes w/ 9004 bulbs?")