Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:57:04 -0400
From:         Tolga Morawski <tolga@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subject: Boston Bob Engine

Look, I was answering someone who wanted feedback on whether or not to get a Boston Engine. I wrote off my money long ago and wasn't trying to get things resolved on list. I just wanted to give my experience with Bob. I think Bob is a good guy but my point was is that he advertises a value added product, if he sold "As Is" engines, that'd be different. He doesn't. So as I said I posted my experience, that's it. Bob felt the need to start discussion on the details on the list, sadly, none of which changes my level of satisfaction.

Take Care, Tolga