Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:36:05 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: diesel vans must be hot!?!?
Comments: To: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@hotmail.com>

I guess I'm just not comunicating well here. First, He could be lying? Or the seller could be just stupid. Any words used in the text without definate meaning are worthless. For example: When a seller says "small scratch" YOU MAY AS WELL FORGET ANY THING THEY say. Small to you is not the same as small to them. Now if they would say a 1 " scratch, I will continue reading. Most sellers are clueless. As for relisting, My bet is that the buyer shows up and says forget it, because this is not what he was lead to believe. There was a lady here maybe a year ago, that stated "all mechanical things replaced" needless to say I gave her hell, witch she rightfully deserved.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm