Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:01:06 -0700
From:         Don in Phoenix <02BuellS3T@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sportka Cat Commercial

It is real, but it was not used, as Ford didn't find it funny either.

And both the cat and the pigeon (another commercial) were not real, they were computer generated. One clue to that would have been the bloodless decapitation of the cat - there would have been blood everywhere. Not saying I approve, it is sick. The pigeon one is a little less sick to me, but then I hate pigeons - too many years in the Navy, I guess...

Don in Phoenix, AZ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff at Vanagonparts" <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thu 22 April 2004 21:27 Subject: Sportka Cat Commercial