Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:32:11 -0700
From:         jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>
Subject:      May 7-9 Wetwesties Campout (Newport, OR)

(This is in Newport, Oregon)

Ok, just when you are tired of this message, you get it again...but, I want to clarify things for new folks:

As many people know, there is no "schedule", but several folks have asked me. So, come when/if you can. Friday, Saturday, morning, night, wahtever...Stop by and see us in the meeting hall, or in our campsite, which is B1.

The potluck is, well, pot...luck. I am proposing the usual Saturday night potluck, and, a morning brunchish thing as well. Like I said previously, we will be bringing homemade sausage. I do make vegetarian "sausage" from time to time, but I don't have any at the moment...sorry to the veggie crowd. Bring what you like......

It appears the camp ground is filling up...hopefully with Wetwesties folks. I know of personally at least 30 people that are coming...so, come on and join us. Dunno what the weather is going to be like, it is the Oregon coast, you know.

And, if you have not made reservations, I would recommend it. The rangers appear to be intense about sharing campsites...yes, I know. The next campout I organize will not be at Beverly Beach...but BB is a nice place, and close(ish) for most folks.

See you all there....

:-)

Jon

-- Jon Kenneke, General Manager Kenneke Communications - http://www.kenneke.com PO Box 3126 - Albany, OR 97321-0702 Radio Takena KTK - http://www.radiotakena.org