Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 May 2004 12:52:13 -0300
From:         Tom Rowsell <86westy@NS.SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Fridge LED Panel Switch question
Comments: To: thesuperflydisco@YAHOO.COM

Check out Frank's Fridge Maintenance doc at http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/fridge.htm In particular, step 20, which reads:

"One more thing to check is the LED on the control panel. It should be lit when the fridge is running. If your sure the fridge is running, a simple method is to touch the exhaust pipe, it should be hot so be careful, and the LED is not working you need to check the single black wire, the same one we checked before, to the control panel and if your sure that is correct then you need to check the board. Could be the board, LED, resistor or most likely the LM324, Radio Shack part #276-1711, chip which controls the LED on the control panel board is dead. The LED, resistor and chip can be replaced by obtaining them from Radio Shack then unsoldering and removing the defective piece and soldering in the new one."