Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 2004 22:33:27 -0400
From:         The corruptor <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Roadhaus - Need an Engine
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>

I see some nice gesture, am moved... Now, where is that engine?

And i read that, in my mail box! >>>>>>>>>>>WAIT A MINUTE.... This may get ugly, but it is not my intention. I have a problem with anyone who is looking for food for there table, but has plenty of money for cable TV. In other words, There are many of us that can remove all responsibility in our life, buy all these cool things, and travel the USA, but when push come to shove, most us us don't. Why because there is no gold out there. If we do we have to reap the rewards of this free ride. I'll be glad to help with what ever I can but, only after I have a satellite hookup the the internet, cool wheels, a new interior, etc, etc.....

Sorry Larry, but you'll just need to sell some toys. ERic<<<<<<<<<<<<

That is what i said before, some are jealous!

Some people are generous of their time, money and energy.. some are not.

In life, there are the giver and sadly, the taker

The last 3 years I have spend countless hours on my site or replying to e-mail... i don't expect nothing in return, so if i start thinking the other way, or we all do start thinking this way, why the hell should we be here, or anywhere else serching for free info, in life there is 2 kind of people, the one that give without asking any question or anything in return... and the other kind, the one that take and don't give, the one i hate.

But still, Larry is my friend so i won't start anything here.

Please give from your heart, give anything you want, money, tips, good words, advice, encouragement..... but give.

Note: for all those who ever use my webpage, and /or save money by doing so, think twice now, you can do something for my friend now, not for me, but for someone that need it... i will give to Larry anything that you would give me!

I have worked 15 hours (at 25$ an hour!!!!!) on a new section, "body repair", a step by step section (not finish yet) with all the tools an stuff you will need to do it yourself, i will wait and see... Here is a peak look: http://www.benplace.com/body_work1.htm

I am The Corruptor, remember that.