Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 2004 10:57:32 -0400
From:         Tom Miller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thoughts on the roadhouse.
Comments: To: Vanagon Man <vgonman@MSN.COM>

I have to agree with Adam. We are not talking about helping a homeless person here. Do what you want. I will use the money to keep my own van running and to try to keep the tank full ($31.50 per fill up!) of midgrade. TEMiller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanagon Man" <vgonman@MSN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:22 AM Subject: Thoughts on the roadhouse.