Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 2004 14:05:54 -0400
From:         The corruptor <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Thoughts on the roadhouse.
Comments: To: Adam Puzerewski <vgonman@MSN.COM>

Am not finish with you.... I don't think you ever met a French Canadian my men.... You should all read that, it will be kind of funny....sinking Vanagon men................

>>>Ask yourselves this question. How many of you contributing to this great cause have gone out of their way to help a newbie on the list keep there $500 car running with a $2000 motor or a $20 donation?<<<<

Do i have to answer that question! So have many others here, like a Guys call Mark Drellock (Sorry mark for destroying your name) who help me when i was stranded in CA. i have help so many VW owner the past 2 years you have no idea, same for Frank Corn.....(whatever name that square head as) and many others.

Yes, why not!!! But there is a big difference between Mr Chasse and them, he spend countless hours on his site sharring is adventure, his problems and solutions, he put out one of the best repair shop list on the web.... Do you have a web site? I have help at my house over 20 Vanagon owner, i never ask a freaking penny.... why, because the VW Dealer was ready to ripped them.

Mr Chasse didn't know that in 48k miles he would have to put 4 engines... And you know what bro, if he ever get lucky and have a somewhat running engine, he won't go home, he will come in eastern Canada where i know and he know that a few budys of mine, and some Busfusion folks will help him at 150% so he can continue is trip, no one will ask any quastion or be jealous of his trip here my men, we want to laught at him and his non working gadgets, most of them don't even work properly now, so for the little money that they are worthed... he won't go far with that.....

This is can of an idiotic statement, you are just sinking deaper with that kind of jugment.

Good for you....if it's true! Me too, and so many others on this list and not from this list.

>>>When I decided to upgrade my stereo to MP3 did i ask for handouts? No, I sold my old radio and didn't go out to eat with the family for 2 weeks. I made it just fine.<<<<

You are sinking pretty deap now! What a nice comparison, what you point here????????? Are you on the raod!!!!!!!! Are you in your life time trip!!!!!!!! Your at home, being jealous like hell....... He had that trip budjet prepare like an ace, everything was perfect, even engine breakdown where in the budjet... but not 4, damn men, your not getting it at all!!!!

Your at the bottom of the lake now, here i go again.... Larry as no connection with the outside world other than his OLD P2-333mhz laptop that he paid 300$ for, no cell phone, he is using phone though is cheap laptop, the internet connection (56k) serve for phone, e-mail with is familly and friends, and TO PUBLISH IS WEB SITE THAT WE ALL READ!!!!!!!!!! Mr Vanagon men, can you imagine how long it is to upload 100' of picture in a slow wireless cell phone connection????????? he is doing that for the sake of other.... LARRY IS NOT A MECHANIC AT ALL, DOES IT MEAN THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT MECHANICAL KNOWLEDGE SHOULD NOT ASK FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------Did larry ever ask for something big before, NEVER, he had his van towed many time, paid 1000' and 1000'for repair because he truly believe in his trip............. many time, he never ask for help, he try and he often fail, i have seen him try and try many time..-------

Is there something deaper than the bottom of a lake!!!! maybe the center of the earth.... First of all, he already sold some stuff, second, many of his stuff was baught second hand, or should i say third hand, many of is toy are whorth close to nothing today, for the exception of the TV and the "For Sale" Canon camera. Don't even think for a second that Larry will take the Paypal money for now...it will stay there until he finds a solution, if he ever take the money, those folks gonna have it back one day, believe me, and on top of that, his gonna take the time to write to each one a personal thanks letter.

And for a fact, i know that Larry was close to being broke.... But he didn't want this trip to end so soon.

Now, go outside and help someone, take some fresh air and let go of Larry, i have been told lately by some listmember that was beginning to be a dumb ass, well, it was true, so i went outside to take some fresh air and think about my attitude on the list, and in life in general, so in a way i should tank some guys here for that. Until everyone on this list stop bugging him, i will be here to bugg back, i have stayed polite with you because i know you did some good in the pass, but i will not let you speak against this great human being or any others list member. I have also promise myself that i would sty polite on this list...

I know that Larry his feeling like shit right now!!!!!!!! because of all the crap going around him...... you had your 10 minute of fame men.

I am the "polite" Corruptor http://www.benplace.com ps.: This site is what i did for others, i did a lot also at home and by p-mail, am paying for that server 25$ a month. Do i ask something in return for that, YES, some freaking respect.