Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 May 2004 16:00:04 -0400
From:         ncbus <macbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Buses Accros the Border!
Comments: To: The_Bug_Pack@yahoogroups.com, ev_update@yahoogroups.com,
          ohiovalleytribe@yahoogroups.com, type2@type2.com,
          vanagon@yahoogroups.com

The US/Canadian Border, that is!

Buses of the Corn http://www.geocities.com/busesofthecorn/

For six years, an ever growing group of Canadians has crossed the border into the U.S. and driven hundreds of miles to attend EveryBus. As a group and as individuals they are wonderful people who love to camp and love VWs. Greg Potts of Scarborough, ON has been to almost all of the EBs and a few years ago started his own VW Transporter Camping Event, Buses of the Corn. BOTC 2004 is going to be a really nice VW Transporter Family Camping event!!!!

This August marks the 4th BOTC and after a few years of false starts this is the year that we are going to make it. To date, the plan is to leave Greensboro,NC on 8.4.04 and drive to Harpers Ferry, WV to meet up with the Auch family. The next day we will proceed north through PA to Buffalo, NY and cross the border. and drive the remainder of the way to Whitby, ON for BOTC. After several days of fun we will make the return trip home.

I would like to extend an invitation ( challenge ) for anyone with a VW Transporter (split, baywindow, Vanagon, Eurovan ) to either join the the Auch/Cybulski carabus or set out on your own to meet us in Canada for a wonderful weekend of camping and VWs.

If you are interested please let me know. For more info on BOTC visit the web site or contact Greg Potts at Greg@pottsfamily.ca.

If you cannot make BOTC please check out BusFusion in Almonte, ON which looks like a lot of fun too. If I had the cash I would do both. Info on BusFusion is located at http://members.aol.com/BusFusion/bfhome.htm

Thanks Chris www.everybus.com