Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 May 2004 11:56:30 -0400
From:         Tolga Morawski <tolga@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subject: Boston Bob Engine
Comments: To: Vanagon Man <vgonman@msn.com>

Adam, The Van was in Bob's town, with the mechanic Bob recommended, for several weeks with Bob's knowledge. I was told that they both addressed the problem. The leak got a little better but was not fixed. Does it make sense for me to drive my Van several hundred miles busing and training it back home so I could leave it for several weeks and not let Bob know about it? Bob isn't a mechanic, which he will acknowledge, he doesn't have a shop to work on cars, he's a rebuilder...I was never supposed to leave it with him, Bob and I agreed to leave it at Greg's where he could check it out while there. We all agree I was up there so why would I waste my time by lying about whether or not Bob knew it was in town or whatever. Are we clear now. I'm no longer interested in doing he said, she said on the list. If Bob says he didn't work on it fine, I say he did, fine. Let's not drag this out any longer. Okay? So again, Adam, if Bob doesn't want to drag this out on the list and I don't why are you? You may think you "see this all the time" but you don't know what transpired so drop it.

Thanks.