Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 2004 18:05:50 -0400
From:         jesse johnson <jjmojo@BLAZENET.NET>
Subject:      flex plate... end play .. spark plug wires... jack adapters ....
              and other questions...

Hey all, Do flex plates go bad? Does anyone have a good used one for sale? also.. is there anything special i need to know in order to set crankshaft end play? What spark plug wires do the seasoned vanagon vets suggest? i am not a big fan of bosch plug wires... and i don't think neuspeed makes wires for a vanagon... Also.. when i install my new engine and trans at the end of the month.. i plan on installing engine and trans already bolted together... any know if the floor jack adapters for air cooled engines fit our watercooled engines? the bottom seems to be the same size.. i know aircooled.net carries these.. seems better than trying to balance the deal on two floor jacks at the same time... any experience out there? Thanks everyone for helping my first vanagon experience be an easy transition from being a scirocco only man... jesse 89 carat 86 scirocco