Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 May 2004 09:44:32 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Looking for "Safety Plug" for A/C system
Comments: To: vw4x4@fyi.net

You've certainly enlightened me. I've never seen or heard of a blow out plug on an A/C dryer. The most recent two generic dryers I bought had hex head plugs that could be removed for installing safety switches that normally are the pressure limiters that control turn off the compressor if the pressure gets too high. My supplier cannot supply such a receiver / dryer to me. www.oldairproducts.com Lots of parts here for Vanagons with after market air conditioners or for conversion to Sanden SD 709 compressors.

Stan Wilder

----- Original Message ----- From: <vw4x4@fyi.net> To: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 9:16 AM Subject: Re: Looking for "Safety Plug" for A/C system